DUBAI, United Arab Emirates, Sept. 21, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The mobile app store market size is expected to grow from US$165.9 billion in 2022 to US$1027.21 billion by 2032 Mobile app store sales are expected to grow at a CAGR of 20% in 2022-2032.
The mobile app store market has grown tremendously due to the growing use of smartphones. The adoption of mobile app stores is growing due to people frequently using social media apps and downloading exciting new games. The exponential increase in the number of smartphone users is a major factor in the expansion of the mobile application store market. Online marketplaces where customers can buy or download smartphone apps are receiving significant investment.
The market share of mobile application stores is expected to increase due to the exponential growth of application development programs. Gaming applications are one of the major drivers of the global mobile application store market. Despite iOS and Android, Apple and Google control over 95% of the mobile app store market outside of China. Both mobile operating systems came pre-installed with a few apps at first, but soon added app stores, allowing independent developers to create apps and games.
Request a sample copy of this report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-234
The popularity of mobile app stores has skyrocketed as tens of thousands of developers start creating apps and games for the platforms. In less than five years, Apple and Google had over a million apps and games, generating millions of dollars in app sales for each company. Therefore, this factor is expected to improve mobile app store sales over the projection period. Both of these platforms have expanded their ability to accommodate consumer applications.
Mobile application stores are developed to meet current consumer habits, such as downloading new programs or updating existing ones. The most common trend driving the growth of the mobile app store market is the increase in game app downloads.
Main takeaways from Mobile app stores Market
- In 2021, the Apple Store category held the largest market share in the mobile app store market, accounting for over 62% of total sales.
- The gaming apps sector led the mobile app store industry in 2021, accounting for 42% of total revenue.
- The music and entertainment applications segment is expected to grow at a significant CAGR of over 13.5% between 2022 and 2032.
- North America led the mobile app store market in 2021, accounting for over 31.83% of sales.
- India and China are expected to remain large markets with huge growth potential for all mobile app store participants.
- Asia-Pacific is expected to be the fastest growing market for mobile app stores, due to the region’s potential for internet penetration and smartphone usage.
“Companies need to consider whether developing a custom solution in-house will be more useful than a Mobile app stores the solution. Adopting a solution as part of a larger technology package can also be an attractive technique for Mobile app stores companies. – IMF analyst
Factors restraining the growth of the mobile application store market
- One of the major restraining factors in the global mobile application store market is the restraints of the portable devices of the users. Customers are having issues with some apps that are designed for smartphones but cannot be used due to lack of feature development.
- Smartphone manufacturers are unable to keep up with the development of mobile applications. Apps created for specialized functions also require smartphones with specialized functionality.
- However, as users move on to the latest high-tech smartphones that enable the efficient functioning of any mobile application, this issue is eventually resolved.
For more information or customization @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-234
Landscape of competition in the Mobile app stores Market
Major competitors in the global mobile app store market are investing in R&D initiatives to drive organic growth and increase market share. Mobile app store companies develop new products to expand and strengthen their current portfolios and acquire new customers.
The best competitors mobile app stores market are Amazon Appstore, Windows Store, Apple iTunes, Google Play and BlackBerry World.
Recent developments in the Mobile app stores Market:
- GetJar actively encourages developers to adopt their freemium model, which includes ads and in-app purchases. GetJar Gold is one of the most popular virtual currencies in circulation, with millions of users.
- In November 2018, GOQii announced that the company had secured funding from Mitsui & Co., Ltd., a Japanese company and active investor in the healthcare sector. Following the completion of the project, GOQii aimed to expand its presence.
Key segments covered in the Mobile Application Store market report
By store type:
- Google Play Store
- Apple Store
- Music and Entertainment
- health and fitness
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia and the Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
Contact Sales for further assistanceance in buying this report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/234
1.1. Global Market Outlook
1.2. Demand Side Trends
1.3. Supply-side trends
1.4. Analysis of the technology roadmap
1.5. Analysis and recommendations
2. Market Overview
2.1. Market Coverage / Taxonomy
2.2. Market Definition / Scope / Limits
3. Market Context
3.1. Market dynamics
3.2. Scenario forecast
3.2.1. Demand in the optimistic scenario
3.2.2. Demand in Likely Scenario
3.2.3. Demand in the conservative scenario
3.3. Opportunity Map Analysis
3.4. Investment Feasibility Matrix
To continue the table of contents…
Explore FMI’s extensive technology coverage
Sales of Ethernet Backhaul Equipment Market: The global Ethernet Backhaul Equipment market is expected to reach USD 4,478 Million by 2022 and USD 48,677 Million by 2032, growing at a CAGR of 26.9% during this phase. Previously, this market experienced a CAGR of 25.6% in the historical period.
iBeacon and Bluetooth Beacon Market Demand: Global demand for iBeacon and Bluetooth Beacon is expected to grow at a CAGR of 27.4% between 2022 and 2032, totaling approximately US$110,254.5 million by 2032.
Home Security Sensors Market Growth: According to an in-depth study published by Future Market Insights, the demand for home security sensors is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.24% from 2022 to 2032. Furthermore, a valuation of 37 US$279.7 million has been projected for the market by 2032.
Electric Stackers Market Analysis: The global Electric Stackers Market is expected to be valued at US$3,965.7 million by 2032, from US$1,987.8 million in 2022, growing at a CAGR of 7.2 % over the forecast period.
Elderly Assistive Robot Market Trend: The elderly assistive robot market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 12.2% during the forecast period. The market is valued at US$2,263.6 million in 2022 and is expected to be valued at US$7,150.0 million by 2032.
About Future Market Insights, Inc.
Future Market Insights, Inc. is an ESOMAR certified business consulting and market research firm, member of the Greater New York Chamber of Commerce and headquartered in Delaware, USA. Recipient of the 2022 Clutch Leaders Award for high customer score (4.9/5), we have partnered with global companies on their business transformation journey and helped them achieve their business ambitions. 80% of the Forbes 1000 largest companies are our clients. We serve global clients across all leading and niche market segments in all major industries.
Future Market Insights, Inc.
1602-6 Jumeirah Bay Tower X2,
Parcel number: JLT-PH2-X2A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
For sales inquiries: [email protected]