through: Luis Barrio
EL PASO, Texas (KTSM) – The Downtown Management District (DMD) is back with El Paso’s largest mini-golf tournament and expecting record numbers of participants.
The Downtown Barstool Open presented by Miller Lite and Topo Chico will take place on Saturday, February 5and2022.
Organizers say the tournament has expanded to 16 different downtown bars and restaurants, giving players more choice on where to play their nine (9) holes. Teams of four (4) navigate to each hole in the pedestrian-friendly town center to complete their round and compete for prizes in categories such as best team costume, lowest score, best name team and more, according to the officials organizing the event.
Standard Team Registration – $60 per foursome (limited to 115 teams)
Quick pass option – $80 per foursome (limited to 60 teams)
Fast Pass gives the team the option to start an hour earlier than those with the standard team check-in. The cost of all team registrations will increase by $20 on Monday, January 24.
Online registration will close on Thursday, February 3. You must register all your team members at the same time.
- Circa 1963, 325 N Kansas (Hotel Indigo)
- 8 ½ bar, 504 N Stanton
- Crafts and Social, 305 E Franklin
- Mona Bar of Modern Art, 410 ½ San Antonio Ave
- EPIC Bar & Nightclub, 510 N Stanton
- Rockstar Burger Bar, 271 N Stanton
- Dillinger’s, 303 E Franklin Ave
- Sabor, 10 Henry Trost CT
- The Toolbox, 506 N Stanton St
- International, 114 E Mills Ave
- Park Tavern, 204 E Mills Avenue
- The Tap, 408 E San Antonio Ave
- Pot Au Feu, 307 E Avenue Franklin
- Church Bar, 212 E Mills Ste. B
- Stanton House (Patio), 204 E Mills Ave
- B-17 Bombers Oyster Pub, 201 S El Paso Street
For local news and breaking news, sports, weather alerts, videos and more, download the FREE KTSM 9 News app from Apple App Store or the Google Play Store.